Petsafe Drinkwell Dog & Cat Pet Water Fountain - Medium 3.7L
The PetSafe Drinkwell 3.7 litre Pet Fountain is designed with you and your pet in mind. This automatic water bowl features a free-falling water stream with adjustable flow control. Choose from nearly silent circulation on the lowest setting to a tranquil stream on the highest. The flow control allows you to tailor the water flow to your pet’s needs. When it’s time to refill, simply use a jug to fill the bowl to the desired level. The 3.7 litre Fountain was specifically designed with no hard-to-reach crevices to clean, allowing you to spend more quality time with your pet.
- Water Capacity – The 3.7 litre water capacity is great for medium-sized dogs or multiple cat households
- Encourages Hydration – Free-falling water stream entices pets to drink more, and helps prevent urinary and kidney diseases in pets through increased
- Filtered Water – Foam filter catches hair and dirt before they reach the pump, and the constant water circulation in the bowl helps prevent bacteria
- Easy-to-Clean – BPA-free plastic design comes apart for easy cleaning and is designed with less hard-to-clean corners and crevices
- Customise Water Flow – Adjustable water flow allows you to customise the stream for you and your pet, or turn it off for a more quiet operation
- Made of BPA-free plastic
- For indoor use only
- Dishwasher safe outer shell
- 3.7 Litre Pet Fountain
- Carbon Filter
- Foam Filter
- Fountain Pump with Adaptor
- Quick Start Guide
Why Animals Love Running Water!
In nature, moving water is much fresher than stagnant water. The movement constantly breaks the surface tension of the water and draws oxygen from the air into the water. This process is called aeration and it makes water more appealing to drink. Pets may be drawn by instinct to moving water for this reason.
The DRINKWELL PET FOUNTAIN filters and aerates continuously moving water to keep it much fresher than standing bowl water. It satisfies the urge for running water and so helps eliminate jumping on counters in search of dripping faucets.
Even cats who don't jump on counters to drink from faucets may drink more water using the Fountain. Why is this important? As the veterinarian who created the Fountain for her own cats knows, many cats may not drink as much water as they should. This is one reason the urine becomes so concentrated and predisposes some cats to urinary tract disease. Cats with urinary tract or kidney disease have a critical need for water to support kidney function or prevent crystal formation and obstruction.
The DRINKWELL PET FOUNTAIN is veterinarian designed and recommended by vet urinary specialists. It encourages water intake and proper hydration in healthy cats, and is especially beneficial in cats with kidney or urinary tract disease. AND it discourages jumping on counters in search of dripping faucets!
- Product Reviews