Drontal Worming Suspension for Puppies - 30ml
Drontal Suspension is recommended for the control of gastrointestinal worms in puppies and small dogs including:
Roundworm Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina. Hookworm Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense (This hookworm is rare outside the coastal areas of north Queensland, Northern Territory and northern Western Australia), Uncinaria stenocephala.
Whipworm Trichuris vulpis.
Drontal Suspension contains two distinctly different active ingredients. The febantel/pyrantel combination is active against hookworms and roundworms. Febantel alone is highly effective against whipworm. Hookworms and roundworms may infect puppies while still in the motherï¿½s womb (roundworm) or as soon as they suckle milk (hookworm and roundworm). Therefore effective control of these parasites is essential.
*This product does not control tapeworms or heartworm.
- Controls hookworms, roundworms and whipworms
- Single dose by mouth
- Easy to use dosing syringe
- Safety Drontal Suspension offers gentle, effective control of all gastrointestinal worms
- It may be given safely to all young pups and small dogs
- Compatability Drontal Suspension may be combined with other treatments, for example heartworm prevention, flea and tick treatment.
- Accuracy of dosage guaranteed and wastage minimised with easy to use syringe
Dosage: 1ml per 1kg bodyweight.
- Product Reviews