Security & Payments
This website uses a 256 bit extended validation SSL encryption issued by Starfield Technologies, to provide a secure environment for its transactions with our customers and the authorisation of credit card transactions over the Internet.
Credit card details are safe and secure. Any credit card details you provide are not stored on our website but are securely handled externally by our bank and payment gateway providers, SecurePay and PayPal.
Confidential information including client credit card details are encrypted the moment they are transmitted from the client's browser to the banking network using industry standard SSL 256-bit encryption technology. These secure processes provide clients with peace of mind when purchasing online.
Payment can be made by:
- Visa, Mastercard or Bankcard online 24 hours a day.
- Visa, Mastercard or Bankcard can be paid over the phone business hours Monday-Friday details available at checkout.
- Pick up is available, details available at checkout, but please contact us prior to arrival to ensure your order is ready for collection.
- Direct debit to our account, account details available on checkout.
- Cheques & Money Orders in Australian Dollars made payable to OzPets and sent to: OzPetShop.com.au, P.O. Box 707, Drysdale, Victoria 3222.
Under no circumstance do we accept cash payments via the mail and will not be held responsible for losses incurred.
Upon completing your online order you should receive an automated confirmation email confirming the details of your order. If you do not receive a confirmation email please contact us to ensure your order has successfully been placed. All customers have the ability to view their current and past orders once logged in to their account.
Please ensure that your email address is correct as this can lead to the confirmation of orders not being sent to the correct email address.