Jack Russell Terrier : Your Happy Healthy Pet
The authoritative information and advice you need, illustrated throughout with full-color photographs--now revised and redesigned to be even more reader-friendly!
Jack Russell Terriers (JRTs) demand a lot of attention and activity, but offer a lot of affection and constant amusement. This guide fills you in on the breed's needs and attributes, covering:
- The JRT's irrepressible hunting dog instincts and character
- Tips for selecting a JRT puppy or adult dog
- Things you'll need to make your pup one of the family
- Pointers on feeding, grooming, and healthcare
- Training and housetraining your JRT
- Bonus chapters available on companion Web site
Single-minded, energetic, and intent, the JRT may try your patience. But then she does her canine comedy or snuggles up affectionately and captures your heart.
Author : CATHERINE ROMAINE BROWN is the vice chairperson of the Jack Russell Terrier Club of America (JRTCA) and serves on its Board of Directors. She is also a field working judge and conformation judge for the JRTCA. Catherine helped start Russell Rescue, Inc., and has written two books on the breed.
Hardcover - 144 pages
- Product Reviews