English Springer Spaniel - Pet Love
Meet the most well-rounded gundog of all, the English Springer Spaniel! Handsome, sporting and affectionate, the English Springer Spaniel has become one of the most widely appreciated dogs in the world. Its attractive, weather-proof coat, its active and fun disposition and its naturally obedient ways make the Springer a floe choice for the easygoing but energetic dog owner. This book provides the much-needed factual information about the Springer and its ancestry, character and standard, as well as the proper selection. feeding, training, preventative health care and behaviour of the breed. The new owner will welcome advice about puppy-proofing the home, preparing for the pup's arrival and preventing puppy problems.
In addition to an extremely authoritative text, this book presents over 135 photographs in full colour, which prove to be as informative as they are attractive. Helpful hints and important information are highlighted to provide easy access to everything the reader needs to know about life with an English Springer Spaniel.
Whether it's housebreaking problems, allergies or fleas, this book is the way to prevention, providing the reader with the necessary guidance an owner needs from puppyhood through the senior years. Recommended by top breeders and trainers, this book is the responsible first choice of every new owner of an English Springer Spaniel. Topics discussed include:
- History of the English Springer Spaniel
- Characteristics of the English Springer Spaniel
- The English Springer Spaniel Breed Standard
- Your Puppy English Springer Spaniel
- Everyday Care of Your English Springer Spaniel
- Housebreaking and Training Your Springer
- Health Care of Your English Springer Spaniel
- When Your English Springer Spaniel Gets Old
- Showing Your English Springer Spaniel
Author : Haja van Wessem
Hardcover : 155 pages
- Product Reviews