The Technique of Breeding Better Dogs
Author: Dr. Dieter Fleig
IF YOU ARE
- ...considering becoming a dog breeder
- ....wondering how best to breed your dog(s)
- ...seeking reliable information on genetics, pedigrees, gestation, whelping or puppy management
- ...considering using your dog at stud, publicly or privately
- ....or have any other related questions on the subject...
...you will find all you need to know in Dr. Dieter Fleig's authoritative book The Technique Of Breeding Better Dogs. In this essential reference, the science is explained, and the systems of good management are presented. In his own inimitable style, Dr. Fleig dispels the myths and concentrates on the facts to give the best all-round coverage of this highly complex subject. Whether you are new to the world of breeding dogs, or an expert with a kennel of Champions, you will find plenty to interest you. More importantly, you will discover ways to improve your breeding results, which will help you to produce outstanding animals of the highest quality.
- Product Reviews