Jack Russell Terrier - Owners Guide
Author: Eric Allan
All you need to know about the Jack Russell Terrier.
Covers your Jack Russell Terrier's selection, care, nutrition, feeding, health, breeding, sports, play and training as well as a section with addresses of clubs and websites for further information.
Key features of the "About Pets" series:
- Packed with hands-on information
- Well written by experts
- Easy to understand language
- Full-colour original photography
- Between 70 and 110 photos
- All one needs to know to be able to care for one's Jack Russell Terrier
- Trusted authors, veterinary consultants, breed and species experts
- Appropriate for first pet owners
- Detailed information of interest to pet professionals
- Includes useful addresses, veterinary data, and breed standards
Published in a full-colour paperback format of 64 pages.
Written by expert authors with input from veterinarians, breeders and breed associations, this Australian edition has been published under the technical editorship of well-known author and veterinarian Eric Allan, BVSc (Hons).
- Product Reviews