Oz-Pet Cat Loo Kit contains Sieve Litter Tray, Spare Base, Litter Scoop, 3kg Bag Oz-Pet Litter, Eco friendly litter manufactured from waste plantation sawdust..
- It is made from a plantation waste material that would otherwise be destined for land fill or burned.
- Will soak up 3-4 times it's own weight in odour causing liquids
- Oz-Pet Animal Litter contains no additives.
- After Oz-Pet Animal Litter is used it can be composted or used as mulch.
- 100% organic so it breaks down completely in soil - biodegradable.
- Does not clump.
- THE LITTER LASTS LONGER The good are not being thrown out with the bad.
- ODOUR IS REDUCED EVEN MORE The wet litter falls through into the bottom tray and is removed.
- NO NEED TO CHANGE THE LITTER New pellets are added on the top and the wet particles are removed from the bottom.
- With the fine particles sieved out they can't get out of the tray.
- IT LOOKS GREAT You will love the clean look of only fresh pellets in the tray.
The biggest advantage of Oz-Pet is that it stops the strong pee pong and eliminates rather than masks the smell of ammonia. The eucalyptus oil in the pellets stop the bacteria growing that causes the smell.
Instructions for Use
The Oz-Pet litter tray is designed specifically for use with Oz-Pet wood litter. The tray is made up of two parts, with the top section used as a sieve. When Oz-Pet is wet, it breaks down into smaller particles, which then fall through into the bottom tray when shaken once or twice a day.