Oz-Pet Cat Loo Kit
Oz-Pet Cat Loo Kit contains Sieve Litter Tray, Spare Base, Litter Scoop, 3kg Bag Oz-Pet Litter, Eco friendly litter manufactured from waste plantation sawdust..
- It is made from a plantation waste material that would otherwise be destined for land fill or burned.
- Will soak up 3-4 times it's own weight in odour causing liquids
- Oz-Pet Animal Litter contains no additives.
- After Oz-Pet Animal Litter is used it can be composted or used as mulch.
- 100% organic so it breaks down completely in soil - biodegradable.
- Does not clump.
- THE LITTER LASTS LONGER The good are not being thrown out with the bad.
- ODOUR IS REDUCED EVEN MORE The wet litter falls through into the bottom tray and is removed.
- NO NEED TO CHANGE THE LITTER New pellets are added on the top and the wet particles are removed from the bottom.
- With the fine particles sieved out they can't get out of the tray.
- IT LOOKS GREAT You will love the clean look of only fresh pellets in the tray.
The biggest advantage of Oz-Pet is that it stops the strong pee pong and eliminates rather than masks the smell of ammonia. The eucalyptus oil in the pellets stop the bacteria growing that causes the smell.
Instructions for Use
The Oz-Pet litter tray is designed specifically for use with Oz-Pet wood litter. The tray is made up of two parts, with the top section used as a sieve. When Oz-Pet is wet, it breaks down into smaller particles, which then fall through into the bottom tray when shaken once or twice a day.
By KarenMMy kitten has been using this product from 12 weeks of age. It was very easy to change her over to the Oz Pet Cat Loo, from the Breeders litter. You can also buy a matching hood directly from the manufacturer (I bought one, but haven't felt the need to use it to be honest). The used litter is also environmentally friendly, and I use it on the garden (there is no residual odour at all). I highly recommend this litter system. No fuss, no accidents, and no urine smell!!Rating:Posted on Friday 21 February, 2014By AmandaTI have had this litter tray for over a year now. I have 2 cats and after having the "normal litter trays" before I would never go back. I live in a small unit and very rarely, if ever, do I have a litter tray smell. Well worth the investment and no more wet cat feet.Rating:Posted on Saturday 28 September, 2013