The all new Advocate for Dogs kills fleas, prevents heartworm, hookworm, roundworm and whipworm and controls mange and lice with monthly topical application.
- Treatment and prevention of Fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.). Advocate reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis. Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of ADVOCATE treated pets.
- The prevention of Heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis infection).
For the control of :
- Roundwoms Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leoninaincluding larval (L4) and immature adult stages;
- Hookworms Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Uncineria stenocephala, including larval (L4) and immature adult stages of all species.
- Whipworm Trichuris vulpis
- Lice Trichodectes canis, Linognathus setosus for up to 6 weeks
For the treatment and control of :
- Sarcoptic Mange Sarcoptes scabiei in dogs and puppies
One application lasts for a month.
Treatment for heartworm should occur regularly at monthly intervals. For external application only.
Precaution: Do NOT apply to cats.
Small dogs & puppies (from 7 weeks of age) up to 4 kgs - Dark Green Pack
Dogs 4 - 10 kgs - Turquoise Pack
Dogs 10 - 25 kgs - Maroon Pack
Dogs Over 25 kgs - Blue Pack