Ezydog Quick Fit Dog Harness
The Simplicity of a Collar with the Control of a Harness!
Adjust each strap once and buckle on the harness with one click, then you're good to go!
Soft and Comfortable too..
This Dog Harness really is as simple to fit as a collar, but it has also been designed to be comfortable on your dog. Soft neoprene is placed against your dog's chest and our EzyDog soft touch webbing is used in all other contact areas. It has also been meticulously constructed to minimise any pinching or chafing, meaning your furry friend will actually look forward to putting it on! Because the Quick Fit effectively reduces the need for a dog collar, we have included an ID tag holder on the harness.
Quick to Fit!
When going on an outside adventure with your dog, the last thing you want is their harness to slow you down. Don't waste time and energy trying to manouvre them into an uncomfortable, complicated harness - just click them into the Quick Fit Harness and start enjoying the great outdoors together with no limits!
- One click of the buckle and you're all set to go!
- Neoprene chest strap sleeve for extra comfort
- Reflective stitching for better visibility at night time
- Stainless steel ring for secure leash connection
- Unique fitting system confirms that you have the correct size harness for your dog (see 'fitting instructions' tab)
Size & Fitting Instructions
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
Example of Breed
Toy Breeds, Poms, Mini Foxies, Maltese
3 - 5kg
28 - 46cm
38 - 46cm
Cavalier King Charles, Fox Terrier, Shih Tzu
5 - 10kg
36 - 56cm
46 - 55cm
Cocker Spaniel, Beagle, Kelpie, Mini Poodle
10 - 19kg
41 - 69cm
55 - 67cm
Labrador, Border Collie, Boxer, Dalmatian
19 - 35kg
45 - 79cm
67 - 84cm
German Shepherd, Gold Retriever, Saluki
53 - 91cm
84 - 107cm
1. LOOSEN ALL STRAPS. ADJUST THE CHEST STRAP BY PUSHING THE NEOPRENE TO ONE SIDE AND ADJUSTING THE VELCRO
2. SLIP NECK AREA OVER DOG'S HEAD
3. CLIP GIRTH STRAP TOGETHER
4. ADJUST TO FIT YOUR DOG. WHEN ADJUSTING, RED SAFETY PATCH IN VELCRO MUST BE HIDDEN AT ALL POINTS OF ADJUSTMENT
TIP: KEEP THE CHEST STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
Colour - Black only.
- Product Reviews