I-Click by Karen Pryor
Revolutionary in design and function!
- A quiet click for classes or for sound sensitive animals. Animals that have been trained with a classic box clicker completely understand the lighter sound of the i-Click with Quietclick technology.
- A fumble free design which allows you to click no matter how you happen to grab hold of it. Upside down click, sideways click, right side up click. You can click with your thumb, with your palm, even your foot. No more worries about clicking with your gloves on, if you suffer from arthritis or if you have long nails or large hands.
- Disabled friendly. Drop the clicker on the floor and it will always land in a clickable position. You can click with your foot or strap it to a wheel chair and click with your palm or chin.
- The trigger has been engineered so that a small amount of pressure is all you need to click but you aren't likely to click early or mistakenly either.
- Small enough to be hidden in your palm.
- Product Reviews